Wednesday, September 26, 2007

REAL. LIFE. ART.

One of the hardest things about a custom portrait session is deciding on images and how to display them in your home. But thats the great part about using a custom photographer! I offer a full range of services to my clients not available in the big box studios. I can help you turn your family portraits into wall galleries to proudly display!

Here are just a few reasons to choose a custom photographer:
1. Unlimited session time! If it takes 2 hours to get the images we are looking for- no problem. I make sure we have plenty of time.
2. Custom design advice! Whether you have a blank wall you want filled with portraits or just a few new showpieces, I can set up an appointment to visit your home and design a custom portrait plan. I want you to get the most out of your portrait session.
3. Studio? On location? Your session can take place where you'd like it. Of course we can work in the studio but we can also take advantage of all the wonderful natural backdrops nearby. Its up to you and your imagination.

I look forward to working with you to create memories that you can cherish for a lifetime! Call 217-417-5555 to book your custom portrait session!